jeudi 25 février 2016

Pretty In Pink




04/02/16


   Just a short post with a few pictures I tried to catch in my new appartment. It's very dark so the light is artificial, I'm really sorry about the low quality

I had chosen this black faux-leather jacket on Sammydress, and though it's not my usual style, I find it great to wear over a classy shirt, rather than a mere black cardigan. But on that day I felt inspired by the 80's teen movies such as Fast Times At Ridgemont High (that I've watched recently), Pretty In Pink or The Breakfast Club. It's not a decade I used to like for its fashion -I've always considered it as cheap and almost vulgar- but since it had become fashionnable again, I discovered some cool silhouettes to get inspired from - and so this grungy outfit came out, adding my denim jacket on. 

And I bumped into some friend at the university who told me that "the 80's are over", so at least the reference was effective ;)

What do you think about 80's style ? Have you watched any of these movies ? 


Un court article pour vous montrer un look inspiré des années 80 et de ces lycéennes américaines qu'on voit dans les films de type Pretty In Pink (Rose Bonbon en VF), ou The Breakfast Club.  
J'ai reçu du site Sammydress cette veste en similicuir, qui est très pratique en soirée pour couvrir une chemise élégante ou bien constituer un look plus rock-grunge, comme celui-ci. 
S'il y a bien une décennie dont je n'aurais jamais pensé m'inspirer, c'était les 80's, et pourtant, le retour en force de cette tendance m'a fait découvrir quelques silhouettes plutôt cool.

Et quand j'ai porté cette tenue à la fac, un ami m'a narquoisement lancé que les années 80, c'était fini.. alors c'est pour moi un pari réussi ;)

Et vous, quelle est votre décennie mode préférée ? Les années 80, vous adhérez ou pas ? 







Tee-shirt - Second Hand 
Necklace - Claire's 
Shorts - Forever 21
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Emmaüs



XOXO

6 commentaires:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ** En plus avec ce trou dans le collant ça fait encore plus grunge *O*

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hehe oui, c'est bien l'excuse utile ça :D
      Merci pour ton commentaire♥

      Supprimer
  2. Super sympas avec ton carré! Et j'adore ce collier.
    Ah j'adore The Breakfast Club ^__^

    Jam

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est gentiiil :)
      Ce film est l'une des rares comédies à me faire rire ! Ravie que tu l'aimes !
      Merci Jam♥

      Supprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx